Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Frustration with drawing women...Not so frustrated anymore

Hey all.

I've still been under the weather and I'm still hitting a very low point during these days or weeks of recovery. But I did get some drawing done over the weekend. I did some marker work in which I haven't done or used in quite a bit of time. I hope to show the step by step of one of my prints I'm doing for the show sometime later this week. For now please enjoy what's in front of you.

I tried to clean it up as best as I could for now, as the scan didn't come out very well since I had it drawn in my sketchbook. I wish they made bigger scanners...


Thanks for watching,

~J~

PS - Look Vinny...Feet!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Vince K. Smith said...

I see them Johnny! They're beautiful!

Great pic dude. One of your best. So this is one of the prints for the Expo or just a practice run?


-V-

Johnny said...

Thanks man.

So far this is just a practice run. I wanted to feel out the potential of rendering sketches at the con a little more than just pencil and inks.

Daniel Andrews said...

I agree with Vince. This is really good man. The pose is worked out really well. Plus I dig the anime-ish crotch shot, hehe
They always have to toss in some panties.

I hope your feelin better to come to Drink & Draw.

Johnny said...

Thanks Dan. I really like how the pose came out as well. Yay for panties! LOL!

Too bad I missed out on D&D, I was at a dinner outing, then I got worse. Oh well, this weekend - Is resting and working as much as possible.

Will be posting this weekend. Hopefully. I should be better to go to D&D next week.

Keep up the great work guys.

Daniel Andrews said...

Hows the Con shit coming dude? Im sitting right across from you it looks like :D
Well have to throw shit at each other or something, were gonna be there for a long time so well have to figure out something to do.
I'll bring the nerf foot ball :D

Then again we could always draw...but who wants to do that, pfft!