Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Dawn!

Hello everyone!

I have currently been away for so long because I don't have internet right now, and it was a crazy busy show at the http://www.calgaryexpo.com this year. I met and talked to a lot of great people and I hope to talk and hear from some of you soon!

To let you know why I haven't updated is because I have moved further out west to the city of Vancouver as I will be attending school here at VFS (Vancouver Film School). I will be studying and honing my craft at 3D animation again and this time succeeding with flying colors. I am just using a friends internet resource right now - But will have internet later on in the week. Please feel free to drop me a line @ tephas@gmail.com if you have any requests. Once my internet is set up I will be posting everything that I took from the Calgary Expo show and showing off what I did for some of the people I sketched for. I didn't get them all but some.

Well see you all in a few days!

~J~

6 comments:

Daniel Andrews said...

Good luck with school man. I;m glad we were able to be seated close to one another.

Vince K. Smith said...

Best of luck, Johnny! Sorry I couldn't make it to your going away party, I had the stomach flu. But yeah, make the best of your new chance at VFS. And keep postin!

-V-

Richard "Virge" Barkman said...

You're going to be missed here Johnny! How was the move? Hope everything went off with out any problems. Have a blast in Van dude, and update this thing frequently to let us all know how you're doing. Cheers!

Johnny said...

Thanks for the support fellas! I don't have internet where I live just yet - But I do at school for the time being. But I can't update anything just yet until I get the internet at home.

I'm going to miss everyone for sure. It was a great time meeting and getting to know you guys, but don't fret. I'm going to be back. This isn't the last time you heard from me.

But I'll be updating the blog with new links for other people, and updating with the stuff I have been doing so far. Keep in touch peeps! I'll see you soon.

MR. NICK said...

Best of luck, JLuu!

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Daniel Andrews said...

Pictures or no pictures let us know how your doin man :D