Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 80's will never die!


I love the Thundercats. And I'm really stoked for the new revamp on Cartoon Network. Though we don't get it here in Canada but I'm still excited either way. I plan on doing some 80 homages to the great cartoons I grew up with, and the first batch of them will be the Thundercats. I'm hoping to push my own rendition of it for a final piece so look out for it! Then as the Thundercats are done, I will be onto He-Man. Or M.A.S.K in celebration of the dvd set coming soon!....Hmmm....Which one should I do?

For now enjoy Lion-O! Thundercats! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


2 comments:

MR. NICK said...

Lovin' the top half of the figure, Johnny. I've been noticing a distinct lack of feet on this blog though. Lotsa folks cut off at the ankles. Just remain aware of that kind of thing. Looking forward to the rest of the 'Cats!

Johnny said...

I agree. I don't know what's up with me and feet. Thanks Nick.