Friday, September 24, 2010

Current WIP


Hey all,

Here's another update, something I've been working on the last day or so. I've never done a step by step thing for my stuff, and I wanted to put one together to for my benefit and to show how I do the things I do. This character is X-23 from Marvel comics, who is basically Wolverine's daughter, whom is also cloned from his dna. I hope you like how the progress is going, I plan on finish the painting some time over the weekend. Or try to anyways. Well hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Johnny.

5 comments:

Ian Navarro said...

Looks goods man! You gonna make this a print?

Johnny said...

Yeah dude, hopefully. Print or poster. Did you end up getting a table for the comic and toy expo?

Ian Navarro said...

Yea dude you should finish coloring it and make a print.

Yep I got a table just in time, there were only 4 tables left when I signed up for mine.

Johnny said...

Sweet dude. Hey how was the Fan expo?? How'd you do? Any bites?

Ian Navarro said...

Fan expo was awesome! I had a portfolio review with Marvel. They dug my samples and now they've got me working from a sample script. So hopefully I'll be working for them in the near future.