Thursday, December 10, 2009

One more...Okay two more...

Forgot to add these two, last night. And finally some more 3d work...Other than my reel I created at VFS...This is a representation of the University of Calgary's Macewan Hall wing. I just took a shot and am trying to match it. Hope it looks close for now. The scan for the drawing didn't work out so well and I tried to clean it up a little bit. This one is was done in my 11x17 sketchbook and I don't have a scanner to big enough to properly scan it. Though it did kind of leave a desired effect...Well again, enjoy...And let me know what you think.
















6 comments:

Ian Navarro said...

Still workin' on that comic with Joel, currently on issue #2. Hopefully we"ll have them printed for the con in April.

How's the job search goin'? Any bites yet.

Johnny said...

That's sweet dude, can't wait to see it.

I'm still looking dude, it's been so hard to find anything out here man. It sounds easier to start my own studio and work on something but money, I need money. How about you man?

Ian Navarro said...

I know what you mean, I be needing money too.

Other than the comic I'm working on, I'm just putting together some samples for Marvel. I sent one a couple months ago, I was suggested I work on my panel work, so I'll work on that for my next sample.

Are you getting a table for CCEE?

Johnny said...

How do the samples look? Panel work eh? That's easy to fix and work on. That's sweet dude.

Yeah I'm getting a artist alley table again. I'm going to be there every year no matter what.

Ian Navarro said...

Sounds good man....see you April.

Daniel said...

Hey - nice to see updates on your blog! Keep it up!