Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are you ready??

Well it's been a long time...Anybody still out there? Well I hope some of you are out there still.

It's been a very hectic 2 terms, and 4 months of very intense learning and homework. And now it's the first time in 4 months where I actually have a small break from it all. The school is great and it's amazing what I've learned. So I'm here to show off a little bit. I still need to organize some items to show the rest of it off but I should have most of the items for all you too see tomorrow.

First here is some Classical Animation from Term 1 and Term 2.

Enjoy.


SACK JUMP





HAIR BALL







WHIP







SIDE WALK CYCLE








FRONT WALK CYCLE






CAPE JUMP







BOX CATCH






That's all for now. I hope you enjoy. I'll be showing some more tomorrow so stay tuned...


4 comments:

Cognoman said...

I'm still here Johnny, and I'm saying to myself: holy shit, heh heh.
This is the most gigantic post I've seen on a blog since Andrew Foley posted about...well, anything, really (Andrew Foley writes looong posts).

Congrats on all the hard work. Some of this stuff is looking pretty cool. Most of the characters look like they have some nice bounce and life, but their forms are still strong enough so that they're not, like, total "squishballs".

It'd be super-duper-cool if we could see a finished, coloured piece of animation too (are any of those on the horizon?). But either way, keep it up Sir Luu - things are heading in a sweet direction. Ciao!

Ian Navarro said...

Yo, Mr.Luu,

Good stuff mang! Awsome work!!!

Johnny said...

Thanks for the comments guys.
I'm glad that some of you guys are still watching.

Cognoman: There won't be anything colored for classical animation. I think I might do something for the fun of it but nothing on the horizon for now. I'm in the 3D program and shooting to become a modeler.

Ian: Thanks dude. Lots of hours and going crazy in front of a light table at school. LOL!

Daniel Andrews said...

Im Diggin the Superman jump. Your work has some nice Secondary to it. The first half of the whip could shed a few frames the the actual Whip action was great.

Nice to have ya back man.